TELEPHONE BOOKINGS ONLY CURRENTLY
We are delighted to announce Harbour Lights is ready to open! We have been busy completing our staff training and preparing the restaurant to welcome our customers back.
We will be operating differently and following all Scottish government guidelines. We have made the following changes:
- We are operating a 1 meter social distancing zone.
- We have a reduced capacity with our largest table being a maximum of 6 people from 2 different households.
- Booking is recommended but not essential and can only be made via telephone on 01343 814622.
- We have a track and trace system in place.
- We have introduced a QR code to scan and view our menu to reduce contact however, we do have hard copies available if required.
The restaurant has undergone a deep clean and all surfaces have been professionally sprayed with a covid disinfectant.
Harbour Lights will follow our usual opening hours of Monday – Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00pm.
We ask that you respect our new operating systems and afford us a little patience while we adapt.
We can’t wait to see you!